OnePlus 7T users get a number of new features with latest OxygenOS udpate – MSPoweruser
OnePlus recentlyrolled outa bunch of new features to OnePLus 7, 7 Pro, and 7T Pro. And now, the company is rolling out those new features to OnePlus 7T smartphones.
OnePlus 7T users based in India are now getting OxygenOS 10.3.1, while OnePlus 7T users in other parts of the world are receiving OxygenOS 10.0.8 update. The update offers a bunch of new features such as VoWi-Fi, new Cloud Service, Work-Life Balance, and Android January security patch. It also brings general bug fixes and performance improvements as always. You can see the official changelog below.
- Optimized the RAM management
- Improved black/blank screen issues with some apps
- Added the feature to support reminders for privacy alerts
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.01
- Network (India Only)
- Integrated the VoWifi registration for the Jio Sim
- Cloud Service (India Only)
- Supported synchronization with Notes and Contacts
- Work-Life Balance (India Only)
- Optimized message notification
- Optimized the mode and app selection
- Added location, calendar, auto-track feature
These updates are rolling out in a phased manner, meaning that those who are using a OnePlus 7T might not get the OxygenOS 10.0.8 or 10.3.1 update today. OnePlus, however, confirmed that it’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
* You will receive the latest news and updates from Business Magazine!
India passes Italy as Covid cases continue to rise
Image copyright Getty Images Image caption The spike comes ahead of a further loosening of lockdown restrictions in the country India has recorded close to 10,000 new cases of Covid-19 in the past 24 hours, taking its total above that of Italy.The country now has the sixth-highest number of confirmed cases in the world, 236,657.…
Naira falls at the black market despite growing Nigerian foreign exchange reserves – Nairametrics
According to the latest data obtained from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Nigeria’s foreign exchange reserves now stand at $36.57 billion.