Microsoft Surface Book 3 Spring rumored release date, price – Business Insider – Business Insider
- Microsoft will reportedly reveal its new Surface Book 3 and Surface Go 2 during an event in the spring.
- Microsoft’s Surface Book series have been well reviewed and popular. Fans were disappointed that a new model wasn’t announced at Microsoft’s most recent event in October 2019.
- The Surface Book 3 is expected to be a spec refresh rather than a massive overhaul in design and functionality. It should retain its detachable keyboard design, which sets it apart from other laptops.
- The Surface Go is also expected to be a spec refresh with few changes to the design.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The so-called Surface Book 3 won’t be a major design change over the popularSurface Book 2, according to Sams. That means it should retain its overall exterior look and signature detachable keyboard design, which set it apart from otherlaptopsin general, including Apple and Microsoft’s own laptops.
The biggest updates will focus on specs, like Intel’s 10th-generation chips and Nvidia’s 16-series of graphics chips. The top-end Surface Book 3 could come with professional-grade Nvidia Quadro graphics chips. Microsoft is also expected to raise the limit of RAM memory from 16 GB to 32 GB, as well as offering greater terabyte storage (1 terabyte equals 1,000 GB).
As for pricing, the Surface Book 3 should reportedly have similar price tags as the Surface Book 2 at launch, which started at $1,149.
Microsoft will also reveal a new generation of low-power, low-costSurface Golaptops alongside the Surface Book 3, which is being called the Surface Go 2 so far. The Surface Go 2 is also expected to be a spec refresh with few design chances.
* You will receive the latest news and updates from Business Magazine!
South Korean sect identified as coronavirus hotbed
Image copyright AFP/Getty Images Image caption South Korea now has more than 100 confirmed coronavirus cases A religious group in South Korea has been identified as a coronavirus hotbed, officials say, amid a sharp rise in confirmed cases in the country.It is believed that the infections among members of the Temple of the Tabernacle of…
Infertile cancer survivor gives birth using frozen eggs in scientific ‘breakthrough’ – CNN
A cancer survivor who became infertile after chemotherapy treatment has given birth to a baby in a world first hailed as a breakthrough for reproductive science.